Get In Touch
- Insulated Hinged doors can be made “gas-tight” for installation into Controlled Atmosphere or Ultra Low Oxygen rooms.
- Our high quality insulated hinged doors for chill & freezer temperatures are strong and reliable and do not compromise on appearance.
- Tried and tested over a number of years in a variety of industries including food, retail, healthcare and pharmaceutical.
- T5- treated frame and leaf surround that provides outstanding durability against the most aggressive of wash-down facilities. Stainless steel is also available.
- Leaf thickness flexibility means the customer only pays for the insulation that their application requires.
- Injected leaf provides excellent adhesion between the leaf face and door surround making the leaf more robust than those made from insulated panels.
- No visible fixings to the leaf or the frame, essential in a hygienic environment. Vision panels can be supplied to any dimension with double and triple glazed units for above O°C and with heated glass for negative temperatures.
- Strong double gasket provides an excellent seal against the floor/frame and can withstand the day-to-day rigours of a busy factory environment.
- Vision panels can be supplied to any dimension with double and triple glazed units for above O°C and with heated glass for negative temperatures.
- Leaf and frame available in aluminium, white, stainless steel or any 4-digit RAL colour to give our clients maximum choice for any design or colour scheme.