The white polyethylene door is fast becoming a favoured alternative to the flexible door, as people switch to a rigid more robust door leaf.
- An excellent way of dividing hygienic areas.
- Made from 15mm polyethylene (similar to plastic chopping board material) the leaf can withstand regular trolley traffic.
- Can be provided with additional 8mm polyethylene protection or stainless steel teardrop bumpers to move the impact point away from the hinge.
With stainless steel springs and shafts in the hinges they are suitable for wash-down areas and do not rust from the inside.
- Flexible gasket is installed to the leading edge and hinge side of the door leaf to minimise air loss.
Available in single or double leaf, with a vision panel included as standard to comply with the latest health & safety regulations.
- This door can be installed onto a clamp frame to suit the insulated panel thickness or onto a plate frame to suit blockwork or steel-framed openings.