Bluseal can offer nationwide installation on all of our product range. Our highly-skilled, specialist door engineers all hold the appropriate CSCS cards and are used to installing doors in a range of applications from construction and automotive to food hygiene and pharmaceutical.
Bluseal Service Contracts
To ensure that your new doors have an increased lifespan we would highly recommend a Bluseal service contract. With a range of price options based on door types, quantities and usage there is sure to be a service contract that is right for you.
The benefits of a regular Bluseal service contract are:
- Ensure that the door remains operational for a longer period of time.
- Identify smaller issues sooner and prevent them from turning into more expensive breakdowns.
- 10% discount on all spare parts.
- Service visit flexibility means that you won’t need to pay for an emergency call-out if a service visit is still outstanding within that year.
- Peace of mind that your doors are being looked after by the original door supplier who know the history and will constantly assess that this is the right door solution for you.
- Engineers who know the product inside-out and have the initiative and drive to sort any issues out “on the day” wherever possible.
For any install, maintenance or service contract requirement please contact the office and our service team will be only too happy to help.