- The 40mm polypropylene door is the most robust of all of the swing door options.
The leaf is constructed from 5mm of solid white polypropylene either side of 30mm injected insulation.
- An excellent way of dividing hygienic areas.
- Although the leaf itself does not need protecting, it is available with stainless steel teardrop protection, which is sometimes of benefit to keep the impact point away from the hinges.
Swing door gasket is installed to the leading edge and hinge edge of the door leaf to minimise air loss as much as possible.
With stainless steel springs and shafts in the hinges they are suitable for wash-down areas and do not rust from the inside.
- Flexible gasket is installed to the leading edge and hinge side of the door leaf to minimise air loss.
- Available in single or double leaf, with a vision panel included as standard to comply with the latest health & safety regulations.
This door can be installed onto a clamp frame to suit the insulated panel thickness or onto a plate frame to suit blockwork or steel-framed openings.