Get In Touch
- Designed “in-house”, our signature sliding system has stainless steel mechanisms hygienically concealed inside a rounded T5-treated canopy.
- Available in Manual, Automatic, Meat Rail and Bi-Parting configurations, the easy-to-operate SCR track guarantees strength and durability whilst maintaining an eye-catching, polished appearance.
- The ease of operation and the aesthetic appearance make the SCR sliding system the preferred choice of architects and end users.
- Decades of research and development by highly experienced designers has delivered one of the most hygienic and technically advanced insulated sliding doors on the market.
- Enhanced thermal resistance properties hence popular throughout the food industry. Recently diversified into pharmaceutical and automotive industries amongst others.
- Easy to clean, ergonomic track with rounded canopy that protects the stainless steel mechanisms from dust and dirt.
- Automatic system available with the latest safety features and a range of opening methods.
- T5-treated frame and leaf surround that provides outstanding durability against the most aggressive of wash-down facilities. Stainless steel is also available.
- Leaf thickness flexibility means that the customer only pays for the insulation that their application requires.
- Injected leaf provides excellent adhesion between the leaf face and the door surround making the leaf more robust than those made from insulated panels.
- No visible fixings to the leaf or the frame, essential in a hygienic environment.
- Strong double gasket provides an excellent seal against the floor/frame and can withstand the day-t0-day rigours of a busy factory environment.