- The vertical sliding door can be installed on chill or freezer rooms and comes with automatic operation as standard.
- T5-treated frame and leaf surround that provides outstanding durability against the most aggressive of wash-down facilities. Stainless steel is also available.
- Leaf thickness flexibility means the customer only pays for the insulation that their application requires.
- Injected leaf provides excellent adhesion between the leaf face and the door surround making the leaf more robust than those made from insulated panels.
- Strong double gasket provides an excellent seal against the floor/frame and can withstand the day-today rigours of a busy factory environment.
- Vision panels can be supplied to any dimension with double and triple glazed units for above 0°c and with heated glass for negative temperatures.
- Leaf and frame available in aluminium, white, stainless steel or any 4-digit RAL colour, to give our clients maximum choice for any design or colour scheme.
- Cable and spring failure security along with photocell technology ensure that this door complies with the latest Eurpoean normative and is installed by our team of expert engineers.