- The market leading sectional door is designed for intensive daily use and to cope with countless openings and closures.
- Modern technology and durability go hand-in-hand, providing a particularly robust and service-friendly door that will last for many years.
- The door leaf is designed with patented finger protection, which makes it impossible to crush fingers whilst the door is moving. A manual door is supplied with broken spring protection and can also be supplied with broken wire protection.
One of the best insulated sectional doors on the market, the leaf is constructed with thermally broken bridges that ensure that outdoor temperatures do not pass through the door leaf and into the building.
- The door is equipped with strong sealing strips which protect against wind and rainwater from the outside.
The sectional door has been approved in accordance with the international product standard for sectional doors EN 13241-1 including the underlying standards for wind resistance, water penetration and airflow.
The door is balanced by torsion springs which are calculated and manufactured individually for every door. A correctly balanced door ensures secure and stable operation.
There are 3 main installation options (Standard Lift, High Lift, Vertical Lift), however, we can adapt these to suit the layout of any existing building.
- Galvanised tracks are industry standard but the door leaf itself can be finished in a choice of standard colours or a specified RAL colour at a small additional charge.
Vision panels, bottom safety edges and a range of opening methods can also be provided and these will be shown as options on our detailed quotations.